Arthur Jeffrey Bacon, PhD, MD
Internal Medicine Physician
It's a family business. My dad was a physician. I enjoy interacting with patients and the opportunity to use science to improve lives.
Board Certified since 2000
Dr. Bacon earned bachelor’s and doctor’s degrees in Chemistry and pursued a career in chemical engineering in Texas. He entered medical school at the University of Arizona and obtained his medical degree in 1997. After completing his residency in 2001, he joined Alban Medical Associates, the Tucson internal medicine practice of Dr. Emanuel Hellman. When Dr. Hellman retired in 2005 Dr. Bacon joined the physician team at New Pueblo Medicine. He has been board certified in internal medicine since 2000.
- Preventive health
- Patient education
- 1965, B.S., Chemistry, University of Kansas
- 1970, Ph.D., Chemistry, University of Kansas
- 1997, M.D., University of Arizona College of Medicine
- 1998-2000, Medical residency and specialty training, University of Arizona
- 2000-2001, Chief Resident, Tucson Medical Center
- Arizona Medical Association
- Pima County Medical Society